2007-02-23 09:01:56

by Kelvin Xu

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluez config on ARM

Dear all,

I am currently running Bluez on a ARM board. The hciconfig does not seems to
be reading from the hcid.conf file. How do i current this?

Below is the output of my hciconfig -a

hci0: Type: USB
BD Address: 00:15:E9:7B:A0:B9 ACL MTU: 377:10 SCO MTU: 16:0
UP RUNNING PSCAN ISCAN
RX bytes:702 acl:0 sco:0 events:23 errors:0
TX bytes:83 acl:0 sco:0 commands:23 errors:0
Features: 0xff 0xfe 0x0d 0x38 0x08 0x08 0x00 0x00
Packet type: DM1 DM3 DM5 DH1 DH3 DH5 HV1 HV2 HV3
Link policy:
Link mode: SLAVE ACCEPT
Name: 'Broadcom BCM2035'
Class: 0x000000
Service Classes: Unspecified
Device Class: Miscellaneous,
HCI Ver: 1.2 (0x2) HCI Rev: 0x2788 LMP Ver: 1.2 (0x2) LMP Subver:
0x309
Manufacturer: Broadcom Corporation (15)

Regards,
Kelvin

Get an advanced look at the new version of Windows Live Messenger.
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluez config on ARM

Hi Kelvin,

> I am currently running Bluez on a ARM board. The hciconfig does not seems to
> be reading from the hcid.conf file. How do i current this?

the reason for that might be that it is hciconfig. Start hcid, because
that is the daemon the config is for. Otherwise it would be named
hciconfig.conf, wouldn't it.

Regards

Marcel