2007-12-07 02:36:49

by

Subject: [Bluez-users] Problems while using Bluetoothd-service-transfer

Hi All:

I encountered a problem while using bluetoothd-service-transfer daem=
on in bluez 3.22.
After the daemon is launched at startup , other linux systems can di=
scover the FTP/OPP service provided by bluetoothd-service-transfer by using=
"sdptool browse". So far so good.
Later , i used obexftp to push some files into the system which is r=
unning FTP service using bluetoothd-service-transfer(BD address is 11:11:11=
:11:11:11). Then i got the following error message:
/ $ obexftp -v -b 11:11:11:11:11:11 -p /tmp/q.jpg
Browsing 11:11:11:11:11:11 ...
Channel: 9
Connecting...failed: FBS UUID
Still trying to connect
Connecting...failed: FBS UUID
Still trying to connect
Connecting...failed: FBS UUID
Still trying to connect

I got some similar error as well when i used a cellphone to push files into=
the system running this daemon.

I dont know exactly what this is about. It seems obexftp didn't get the rig=
ht uuid he wanted while doing sdp query with bluetoothd-service-transfer?

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards

semiyd