2005-04-07 16:29:44

by Cesar Diaz

Subject: [Bluez-users] Configure PCMCIA Zoom Bluetooth

Good Afternon :
First sorry by my english is very poor i've a question about to configure a
pcmcia card Zoom 4312 Bluetooth i see in your web a description about card
information structure of the zoom bluetooth card. i installed ubuntu hoary
rc in my laptop (Toshiba 1700-200) and i can not use the multysinc to pairy
my SE Phone with the laptop with cardctrl ident i obtaint the next
information:

product info : "PCMCIA", "Bluetoothcard","",""
manfid: 0x0279, 0x950b
function : 2 (serial)

i never configure a pcmcia card somebody can help me

Thanks in advance

by David Vitrant

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Configure PCMCIA Zoom Bluetooth

hi.. well the way i did it.. was to make an init script like like in
my previous email (except you might want to remove that last line)

then put it in /etc/init.d

finally go into /etc/rc5.d and put a symlink to your script

you should probably start with S99 (make sure the name isn't the same
as something htere).. and make sure it's after loading of bluetooth..

hope that helps.

dGV

On Apr 8, 2005 5:52 AM, Cesar Diaz <[email protected]> wrote:
> With the device bcsp and the standard ubuntu packages work fine.
>
> but now i have another problem when reboot the machine i must write manually
> it to work again
>
> how i can automatize the load of module in the init
>
> many thanks by the help
>
> >From: Erwin Authried <[email protected]>
> >To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> >Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Configure PCMCIA Zoom Bluetooth
> >Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:50:38 +0200
> >
> >Am Don, den 07.04.2005 schrieb Cesar Diaz um 19:38:
> > > Sorry but i write it correctly in my computer and the bluez-utils are
> >the
> > > last from ubuntu repositories
> > > and continue with the same error "unkwon type or id"
> > >
> >you should try
> > hciattach <dev> bcsp
> >
> >if "zoom" isn't available.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Erwin

by Cesar Diaz

With the device bcsp and the standard ubuntu packages work fine.

but now i have another problem when reboot the machine i must write manually
it to work again

how i can automatize the load of module in the init

many thanks by the help

>From: Erwin Authried <[email protected]>
>To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Configure PCMCIA Zoom Bluetooth
>Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:50:38 +0200
>
>Am Don, den 07.04.2005 schrieb Cesar Diaz um 19:38:
> > Sorry but i write it correctly in my computer and the bluez-utils are
>the
> > last from ubuntu repositories
> > and continue with the same error "unkwon type or id"
> >
>you should try
> hciattach <dev> bcsp
>
>if "zoom" isn't available.
>
>Regards,