2005-08-11 10:19:40

by Al

Subject: [Bluez-users] Where are BlueZ located in Linux kernel

Hi, there:
=20
As fas as I know, the following bluetooh directories are where BlueZ
located:
=20
1. linux/drivers/bluetooth (for bluetooth device driver)
2. linux/net/bluetooth (for bluetooth protocol stack)
3. linux/include/net/bluetooth (for bluetooth include file)
=20
Is there any other I miss ?
=20
thanks a lot,
=20
Al

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Al,

> As fas as I know, the following bluetooh directories are where BlueZ
> located:
>
> 1. linux/drivers/bluetooth (for bluetooth device driver)
> 2. linux/net/bluetooth (for bluetooth protocol stack)
> 3. linux/include/net/bluetooth (for bluetooth include file)
>
> Is there any other I miss ?

no, that's all.

Regards

Marcel