2005-04-08 18:22:13

by Mandalia Hiren-AHM047

Subject: RE: [Bluez-users] Bluetooth audio support

Hi Marcel,

I'm logged in as root. And it's a iPAQ 3800 which has CSR chip.

Hiren

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Hiren,

> I'm logged in as root. And it's a iPAQ 3800 which has CSR chip.

this kernel does not support the HCIEXTN for BCSP. I only added that
recently to the 2.6 kernel. Does anyone know what's the default setting
for the SCO mapping for these handhelds? It must be set to HCI to be
really useful.

Regards

Marcel