2005-04-12 18:46:44

by Mandalia Hiren-AHM047

Subject: [Bluez-users] compilation errors for btsco

Hello,

I'm trying to compile btsco on a FC3 (Kernel 2.6.10). I think I have all the packages that I need.

The alsa packages I have are:

alsa-lib-devel-1.0.6-7.FC3
alsa-utils-1.0.6-3
alsa-lib-1.0.6-7.FC3

I have already installed the bluez-libs-2.15 package so that should take care about libbluetooth-dev (correct me if I'm wrong here)

when I do a
%./bootstrap
aclocal: configure.in 21: macro 'AM_PATH_ALSA' not found in library

I was reading the archives which made me check if I had the file /usr/share/aclocal/alsa.m4 and I do have that file. I don't know why do I get this error. Will renaming of packages help? If yes how do I rename them? Please help..

Regards,
Hiren

Attachments:
alsa.txt (67.00 B)

2005-04-14 07:18:55

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] compilation errors for btsco

Hey

I think others have had trouble with fedora but I haven't heard any
success stories. See the bluetooth-alsa bug list/support lists on
sourceforge to see if anyone has followed up with any tips.

Brad