2005-04-14 13:46:16

by Mandalia Hiren-AHM047

Subject: RE: [Bluez-users] compilation errors for btsco

Thanks Brad. But I figured out what the problem was. The bootstrap script somehow did not check in the right directories for the alsa.m4 file that had the AM_PATH_ALSA macro. So I manually edited the script. I added the option with 'aclocal' like this

aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal && ...

it compiled fine. I'm also able to use btsco (I tried aplay and it worked)

Regards,
Hiren

by Brad Midgley

it looks like this is safe for other distros too so I committed it.

Mandalia Hiren-AHM047 wrote:
> Thanks Brad. But I figured out what the problem was. The bootstrap script somehow did not check in the right directories for the alsa.m4 file that had the AM_PATH_ALSA macro. So I manually edited the script. I added the option with 'aclocal' like this
>
> aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal && ...
>
> it compiled fine. I'm also able to use btsco (I tried aplay and it worked)
>
> Regards,
> Hiren

by Brad Midgley

Hi

Would you mind sending me a patch (use cvs diff -u)