2005-05-27 14:08:57

by Mandalia Hiren-AHM047

Subject: RE: [Bluez-users] configure.in: 22: macro `AM_PATH_ALSA' not foun d in library

Hi Chombly,

I had this problem before and had found a way around that. This is what I posted then.

.... But I figured out what the problem was. The bootstrap script somehow did not check in the right directories for the alsa.m4 file that had the AM_PATH_ALSA macro. So I manually edited the script. I added the option with 'aclocal' like this

aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal && ...

it compiled fine. I'm also able to use btsco (I tried aplay and it worked)

Regards,
Hiren