2005-06-10 19:02:26

by Pering, Trevor

Subject: [Bluez-users] hcid dbus config

Hello -- in my hcid.conf file, I have it set up to use the pin_helper
function...

# PIN helper
pin_helper /bin/bluepin;
#dbus_pin_helper;

But when I run hcid it complains about the dbus not being found...

root@smacky:~# hcid -n -f /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf=20
hcid[10466]: HCI daemon ver 2.3 started
Failed to open connection to system message bus: Failed to connect to
socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused
hcid[10466]: Starting security manager 0
hcid[10466]: Exit.

Also -- I'm having problems with paring devices! Any idea what's going
on? Why would it complain about dbus if it's configured to use
pin_helper?

Cheers,
Trevor