2008-05-05 17:32:00

by Angus Ainslie

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluez 3.30 audio service problems

Hi,

I have a working blues libs and utils 3.24 . To try out some of the
sbcenc optimizations I've been trying to get bluez 3.30 running. When I
try to start the audio service I get this error

[root@Linux /]#dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez
/org/bluez org.bluez.Manager.ActivateService string:audio
Error org.bluez.Error.Failed: Exec format error

Has anyone seen something ike this before ?

Thanks
Angus

Senior Firmware Developer
Automotive Systems Group
Marvell Semiconductor

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluez 3.30 audio service problems

Hi Angus,

> I have a working blues libs and utils 3.24 . To try out some of the
> sbcenc optimizations I've been trying to get bluez 3.30 running. When I
> try to start the audio service I get this error
>
> [root@Linux /]#dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez
> /org/bluez org.bluez.Manager.ActivateService string:audio
> Error org.bluez.Error.Failed: Exec format error
>
> Has anyone seen something ike this before ?

do a "sudo rm /etc/bluetooth/*.service" and then it should work again.
We converted all services into plugin and they all will be autoloaded at
hcid startup.

Regards

Marcel