2005-11-17 14:03:14

by Khaled

Subject: [Bluez-users] asterisk, chan_bluetooth and bluez success, but...

Hello List,

I have managed to successfully get chan_bluetooth and asterisk working with
the bluez stack and am, inconsequence, able to invoke a call from the
bluetooth connected phone out to another phone over the mobile network.
However, I cannot here nor speak through the SIP phone after the call is
made, I have to talk into the mobile connected via bluetooth.
This does defy the point of this project, since it only enables me to 'dial'
another mobile as opposed to physically dialling at the mobile phone itself.
I am sure the point is so that communication is achieved from the SIP phone
witht the mobile phone connected with bluetooth having the sole purpose of a
'router'.

Has anyone any idea, why this is happening and how my aim can be achieved?
I can give much more info as requested.

In anticipation of a quick response,

Khaled