2005-04-23 16:57:48

by Wind Ho

Subject: [Bluez-users] how can i send a picture from linux pc to T68i

would some one help me, tell me the detail? i

by Andreas Deresch

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005, Wind Ho wrote:

> Subject: [Bluez-users] how can i send a picture from linux pc to T68i
>
> would some one help me, tell me the detail? i
Does your distribution provide tsemgr?
That would probably be the easiest way.

Otherwise depending on your preferred GUI you might use gnome-bluetooth or
kde-bluetooth. Unless I'm mistaken both provide OBEX send functionality.

If that is not detailed enough for you, you should explain what you've tried
so far.

ad