2008-08-28 09:57:30

by salyer

Subject: [Bluez-users] # hcid[246]: Disconnection failed: 0x0c

Dear sir ,
when i killed the hstest process , i get the "# hcid[246]: Disconnection
failed: 0x0c" error,
My platform :
OMAP5912OSK
BT module :
ST bt module
Linux kernel:
2.6.18

I might conclude that the error is from the Bluetooth HCI driver in the
kernel. The 0x0C indicates that the ST module is in a state that can not
close the connection, would you give me some comments ? Thank you very much
!!!

--
Best Regards!

Attachments:
(No filename) (427.00 B)
(No filename) (535.00 B)
(No filename) (363.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi,

> when i killed the hstest process , i get the "# hcid[246]:
> Disconnection failed: 0x0c" error,
> My platform :
> OMAP5912OSK
> BT module :
> ST bt module
> Linux kernel:
> 2.6.18
>
> I might conclude that the error is from the Bluetooth HCI driver in
> the kernel. The 0x0C indicates that the ST module is in a state that
> can not close the connection, would you give me some comments ? Thank
> you very much !!!

hstest is so old and possibly broken. Actually even your kernel in
question is oo old. Don't use any of these anymore.

Regards

Marcel