2007-02-08 08:18:50

by Vishal Gaurav

Subject: [Bluez-users] How to BLUETOOTH setup

Hi,
I am just installed kubuntu,I am new bie on linux.How can i setup bluetooth
device to connect internet.Please tell me step by step.I am new bie.

--
Vishal Gaurav

Attachments:
(No filename) (169.00 B)
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (374.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Raymond Ingles

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] How to BLUETOOTH setup

On 2/8/07, Vishal Gaurav <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am just installed kubuntu,I am new bie on linux.How can i setup bluetooth
> device to connect internet.Please tell me step by step.I am new bie.

What bluetooth device? Are you trying to:

1. Connect *from* your computer *through* a phone to the Internet?
2. Connect *from* your phone *through* a computer to the Internet?
3. Connect *from* your computer *through* another computer to the Internet?
4. Something else yet?

Once we know what you're trying to do, we might be able to suggest something...