2008-07-08 09:14:00

by umeshyv

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluetooth compilation and usage regarding

Hi Sir,
I am currently working mips32 architecture i 've usb host in the processor
to that i inserted bluetooth dongle and corresponding drivers hav be put and
i successfully compiled bluetooth libs and utils and now i am trying higher
version i couldnt compile and resulting in errors moreover my target is i
need to transfer files from my mobile to target and vice versa and I dont
the procedure to be followed.Can you help me in compilation procedure and
the application I required.I use buildroot's toolchain for all other
compilation.waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards
Umesh

Attachments:
(No filename) (602.00 B)