2006-11-29 22:50:24

by Mark S. Townsley

Subject: [Bluez-users] sdp service name

Hi:

I am looking into how to use sdptool to add "sp" service but name it as
"PWAccessP".
I can add "sp" but cannot figure out how to change the name to PWAccessP.
I have a device that searches for an "sp" service with that name.

Thanks in advance for any tips/pointers.

mark

Attachments:
(No filename) (278.00 B)
(No filename) (365.00 B)
(No filename) (347.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Claudio Takahasi

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] sdp service name

On 11/29/06, Mark S. Townsley <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am looking into how to use sdptool to add "sp" service but name it as
> "PWAccessP".
> I can add "sp" but cannot figure out how to change the name to PWAccessP.
> I have a device that searches for an "sp" service with that name.
>
> Thanks in advance for any tips/pointers.
>
> mark

Hi Mark,

Check the functions "add_sp"(utils/tools/sdptool.c) and
"sdp_set_info_attr" "libs/src/sdp.c)

Claudio.

Claudio Takahasi
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia - INdT