2006-12-15 23:34:23

by Mark S. Townsley

Subject: [Bluez-users] help with dund

Hi: I am trying to get a device to talk to my linux host running bluez.
The device speaks AT command set, so I need dund to be enabled. I can see a
command named dund but I don't see it being launched even though my hcid is
running. I did 'sdptool add' both sp and dund. When I do
/etc/init.d/bluetooth status,
I get, amount other things:

rfcomm (activated)
pand (unused)
dund (unused)

If I try to launch dund by hand, it would say "address already in use
--cannot bind".

I see online that some configs needed to say

DUND_DAEMON enabled

But I cannot quite figure out where to put that line or do I really need to
use that line.
Communication to/from that device is not running very smoothly.

Is there any good doc/guide on how to use (and program) dund profile to talk
to devices?

Thanks

Mark

Attachments: