2005-05-18 02:15:05

by peng zhihuai

Subject: [Bluez-users] problem of BT and WLAN

hi=20

we have a problem to figure out now.it's the interference between the
BT and the WLAN. We have BT and WLAN in the same pcb broad.the module
used by BT is "broadcom2035",and that used by WLAN is "atheros".when
we use BT's pan to transmit data ,if the WLAN work simultaneously,the
transmission will break out in five minutes with a cue "NETDEV
WATCHDOG: bnep0: transmit timed out". have you ever met such a
problem? could you give me some advice to solve it?

best regards

by Liu Pengwu

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] problem of BT and WLAN

hi,
Your WLAN must work in 11b/g mode.
Is your bt module accorded with BT v1.2?