2005-03-07 19:42:19

by Anderson Rodrigues

Subject: [Bluez-users] PAN Configuration

Hi folks,

I am trying to create a PAN using PAND. Actually I am following the
"Personal Networking Area How-To" which can be found at Bluez.org.
Let explain what i am doing:

In both sides (GN and PANU)

# modprobe bnep
# hcid
# sdpd

on the GN side

# pand --listen --role GN

on the PANU side

# pand --connect <GN address>

after this command, I get the following messages using dmesg

parport0: FIFO is stuck
parport0: BUSY timeout (1) in compat_write_block_pio
FIFO write timed out
parport0: FIFO is stuck
parport0: BUSY timeout (1) in compat_write_block_pio
FIFO write timed out
parport0: FIFO is stuck
parport0: BUSY timeout (1) in compat_write_block_pio
FIFO write timed out
parport0: FIFO is stuck
parport0: BUSY timeout (1) in compat_write_block_pio
FIFO write timed out

and I can not find the bnep0 network interface.

am I doing something wrong?

any help is very welcome

cheers,

--