2005-04-15 01:49:37

by Bruno Abinader

Subject: [Bluez-users] BlueZ supported packets

Hello guys, i'm searching for some documentation about bluez but I
can't find it... and i need to know how many packets does the Bluez
protocol stack support (control packets, ACL and SCO/eSCO ones).
Thanks!

--=20
Bruno de Oliveira Abinader
GVoIP - INdT/UFAM

by Bruno Abinader

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] BlueZ supported packets

Thanks Anderson! I was looking under an old version of bluez-libs with
an outdated hci.h source file, this new one (2.15) has all I need
(yes, bluez supports all packets types).

2005/4/15, Anderson Rodrigues <[email protected]>:
> Bruno,
>=20
> I think you will find something about it taking a look at
> /bluez-libs-2.15/include/hci.h. It can be a start for further
> investigations.
>=20
> Regards
>=20
> On 4/14/05, Bruno Abinader <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hello guys, i'm searching for some documentation about bluez but I
> > can't find it... and i need to know how many packets does the Bluez
> > protocol stack support (control packets, ACL and SCO/eSCO ones).
> > Thanks!
> >
> > --
> > Bruno de Oliveira Abinader
> > GVoIP - INdT/UFAM