2005-04-26 15:25:00

by Anderson Rodrigues

Subject: [Bluez-users] Power Management

Hi folks,

is there a way to control power management using bluez? I know
"hcitool tpl" shows me the actual transmit power level and I would
like to know if i can change it.

regards,

--=20
Anderson Clayton B. Rodrigues
Eng. de Software
Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia - INdT

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Power Management

Hi Anderson,

> is there a way to control power management using bluez? I know
> "hcitool tpl" shows me the actual transmit power level and I would
> like to know if i can change it.

no, because this is the job of the link manager.

Regards

Marcel