2007-06-19 19:37:18

by walt shekrota

Subject: [Bluez-users] patch directory?

Can someone post the patch directory url? I see lots of reference to project plugz directory that contains patch but no url.

this was for 2.6.18+ kernels for a system problem with sco flow.

Thanks for any help.
-Walt

---------------------------------
Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

(No filename) (286.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] patch directory?

On 6/21/07, walt shekrota <[email protected]> wrote:
> Would it be wise to use 4.1.diff on kernel 2.6.21.5? (current stable)
> Do these patches work with any kernel? Being one mentions a kernel version
> pre2 I'm guessing not.

Try 4.2. 4.1 & 4.2 were against the same kernel.

by walt shekrota

Would it be wise to use 4.1.diff on kernel 2.6.21.5? (current stable)
Do these patches work with any kernel? Being one mentions a kernel version pre2 I'm guessing not.
Thanks.
-Walt

Brad Midgley <[email protected]> wrote:
http://bluetooth-alsa.cvs.sourceforge.net/bluetooth-alsa/plugz/patches/

On 6/19/07, walt shekrota <[email protected]> wrote: Can someone post the patch directory url? I see lots of reference to project plugz directory that contains patch but no url.