2007-07-22 11:33:42

by Thomas Pasch

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluetooth-alsa: Motorola DC800 works with btsco but not with plugz

Hallo,

this maybe a cross-post, but I'm not sure about
the state of bug tracker at http://www.sf.net/projects/bluetooth-alsa.

With plugz, my Motorola HT820 works but my Motorola DC800 doesn't.
With btsco, I can transmit to both.

Detail debugging output of a2dpd can be found at

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1758402&group_id=116589&atid=678258

Anybody with the same problem? Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Thomas

by Frédéric Dalleau

Brad,

> The "a2dpd2" plugin works a little differently (with the same daemon)
> and it would be worth trying.

Hi I finally removed the a2dpd2.

> I wrote the a2play app but Frederic wrote a2dpd so I'm not sure what
> the significance of retrieve_data_from underrun would be.
It is an underrun from the application. That's strange as it works with
HT820.

Thomas,

Only thing I found about dc800 is that it is an a2dp source that you
connect to hifi to listen music with an headset like ht820. This role is
not supported in a2dpd. Only a2play from btsco will work with this.

Does it support also sink role?

Frederic.

by Brad Midgley

Thomas,

The "a2dpd2" plugin works a little differently (with the same daemon)
and it would be worth trying.

I wrote the a2play app but Frederic wrote a2dpd so I'm not sure what
the significance of retrieve_data_from underrun would be.

If you post the a2dpd log with your message, you're more likely to get
some comments on it. The bug area in bluetooth-alsa is only checked
infrequently.

Brad