2007-10-25 16:46:19

by Remy Bosch

Subject: [Bluez-users] Audio gaps with bcm2035 and Hama receiver

Hi,

I'd like to have my sound sent over from my laptop with a BCM2035 chip to a
Hama receiver. Though it works fine under W*ws, the sound under Linux is
broken off every minute for a second to continue afterwards. I used mplayer
and xmms2. and both have this problem.

I use bluez-libs/utils 3.2
Commands to get audio online:
dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez /org/bluez \
org.bluez.Manager.ActivateService string:audio
dbus-send --system --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=":1.19"
/org/bluez/audio \ org.bluez.audio.Manager.CreateDevice
string:00:10:60:9F:32:3B

For some reason sco isn't used...

Thanks!

Remy

by Remy Bosch

Brad Midgley wrote:
> Remy
>
> any remaining gaps are likely subtle timing issues in the code.

I take it that this is mostly work in progress?
Besides, I recently ran windows, and it too had some gaps. Smaller and
fewer gaps, but still present.

Remy

by Brad Midgley

Remy

any remaining gaps are likely subtle timing issues in the code.

Brad

On 10/26/07, Remy Bosch <[email protected]> wrote:
> Brad Midgley wrote:
> > Remy
> >
> > Did you already check the link mode & policy? If you have "master" in
> > hcid.conf's lm setting and you take "rswitch" and "sniff" out of the
> > lp setting, you are forcing the pc to be master and to hopefully
> > behave better. (be sure to restart hcid)
> >

> Thanks Brad!
>
> It helped for the largest part, though there are still some gaps. I made
> sure the pairing is done once.
> My config is as follows:
> options {
> autoinit yes;