2007-11-14 06:51:50

by David MOUSSAUD

Subject: [Bluez-users] [bluez-users] Problem activating audio service

Hi,

I'am trying to activate audio service for my bluetooth USB adapter
(Berlkin FBT003).
I've installed the last bluez-lib (3.22) and bluez utils (3.22).

I've succeeded in pairing my bluetooth headset by when i'm trying to
activate the audio service through dbus :
$dbus-send --system --print-reply --dest=org.bluez /org/bluez
org.bluez.Manager.ActivateService string:audio
Error org.bluez.Error.NoSuchService: No such service

So i can't retrieve the unique bus name to create my headset object with
dbus.

I'd like to use my headset for VoIp application such Skype or Linphone.

Thanks for you help.

David

by David MOUSSAUD

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Problem activating audio service

thanks Brad but i'have finally found the solution :
bluez-utils was not configured with the option --enable-audio (it seems
that the option --enable-all does not work)

Now it works ! (unless with skype :-(

Brad Midgley wrote:
> David
>

>> Error org.bluez.Error.NoSuchService: No such service
>>

> Is the service in place in
> /usr[/local]/lib/bluetooth/bluetoothd-service-audio? what is in
> /etc/bluetooth/audio.service?

by Brad Midgley

David

--