2007-11-18 17:41:35

by Adam Strojek

Subject: [Bluez-users] Can't use bt mouse and a2dp together

OK I do more tests and I can't use my bluetooth headset with any other
bluetooth device! Probably a2dp service take whole bt transfer because
it don't compress it. When I used old bluetooth-alsa service I could
connect and use more then only headset!

Btw. How to start AVRCP service?

by Adam Strojek

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Can't use bt mouse and a2dp together

Yes, this realy helped

2007/11/19, Brad Midgley <[email protected]>:
> if you have "master" in hcid.conf's lm setting and you take "rswitch"
> and "sniff" out of the lp setting, you are making the pc prefer to be
> master and to hopefully behave better. This can eliminate choppiness.
>
> On Nov 18, 2007 10:41 AM, Adam Strojek <[email protected]> wrote:
> > OK I do more tests and I can't use my bluetooth headset with any other
> > bluetooth device! Probably a2dp service take whole bt transfer because
> > it don't compress it. When I used old bluetooth-alsa service I could
> > connect and use more then only headset!
> >
> > Btw. How to start AVRCP service?

> Brad

by Brad Midgley