2008-01-05 19:53:20

by paul Rushworth

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Updated to bluez 3.24 from Ubuntu repo's. Headphones still disconnect after 2-3 mins.

Paul Rushworth <paul <at> rushworth.co.nz> writes:

> Paul Rushworth <paul <at> rushworth.co.nz> writes:
>

> > Perhaps vlc with audio sink is the cause of the problem?
>
> Now vlc is working. Hmm. I can't explain it- i only hope it continues!

This gets weirder. I rebooted to test some more, and using totem and vlc, i had
the headphones disconnect after 2-3 minutes as per normal.

I then played xmoto first for 5 minutes, and then tried mp3 and video in vlc and
totem. They both work... no disconnect.

Totally scratching my head.

where did you updated to bluez 3.24? I am running ubuntu gutsy and the only
version I get with synaptic is 3.19. I had to compile my own version to have
it working

On Jan 5, 2008 9:34 PM, Brad Midgley <[email protected]> wrote:

> Paul
>
> If you'll let someone else get a word in... :)
>
> You'll get a lot of data, but if you run this while playing audio,
> near the end it might say something interesting about the disconnect:
>
> sudo hcidump -XV >log
>
> aplay from the console might print a decent error message.
>
> Brad
>
> On Jan 5, 2008 12:53 PM, Paul Rushworth <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Paul Rushworth <paul <at> rushworth.co.nz> writes:
>
> --
> Brad

vous pouvez consulter mon calendrier à l'adresse suivante :
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=trtf7d6pmhcmnqruefapk92vks%40group.calendar.google.com

Attachments:
(No filename) (1.34 kB)
(No filename) (2.27 kB)