2005-06-22 11:19:17

by soraberri

Subject: [Bluez-users] 2 headsets at the same time

Hi Bluezians!

It is possible by now to connect two different headsets to the same box at
the same time using Bluetooth-ALSA? What I think is that only one instance
of btsco is allowed and that there is only one ALSA virtual device available
in the system, so you can't do that, but I'm not sure.

Thanks a lot

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] 2 headsets at the same time

Hi

This is in our wishlist, but it gets complicated also by the nature of
SCO. No one is working on it currently, but you can check it out more by
looking it up in the bluetooth-alsa buglist on sourceforge.

Brad