2005-09-17 13:28:10

by Heike C. Zimmerer

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: Conceptronic 200M (CBT200U V2.0)

Andreas Beck <[email protected]> writes:

> "Heike C. Zimmerer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Recently, I've bought a Conceptronic 200M BT dongle, which, as far as
>> I have learned, is also known as CBT100U V.2 USB.

JFTR: This should read "CBT100U V1.2 USB". And to complete confusion,
a small printing on the dongle reads "CBT100U V2.0". Anyway,

> This is probably related to the chipset: If "hciconfig hci0 revision"
> doesn't say "SCO mapping: HCI", you are probably out of luck with this
> Chipset.

it doesn't report any SCO mapping and lsusb reports "Broadcom Corp"
and "BCM2034", so I'm probably really out of luck.

Maybe this is worth a note on the compatibility list since this model
is mentioned there as working which isn't true any more.

Greetings,

Heike