2005-09-17 14:46:19

by Heike C. Zimmerer

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: Conceptronic 200M (CBT200U V2.0)

Brad Midgley <[email protected]> writes:

>> Maybe this is worth a note on the compatibility list since this model
>> is mentioned there as working which isn't true any more.
>
> Which list is that? I thought Marcel took down his compatibility list.

Yes. It's the features list I was talking about
(http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/features.html). It lists the
CBT100U as using a CSR chipset which in turn lead me to believe it was
fully supported.

Greetings,

Heike

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Re: Conceptronic 200M (CBT200U V2.0)

Heike

> Maybe this is worth a note on the compatibility list since this model
> is mentioned there as working which isn't true any more.

Which list is that? I thought Marcel took down his compatibility list.

It's a good point... I think the compatibility list I last saw didn't
say anything about sco/voice.

Brad