2007-03-08 19:01:07

by Mark S. Townsley

Subject: [Bluez-users] DBUS and Bluez

Hi:

I read that Bluez hcid requires DBUS to be up and running to function
properly. Is that correct?

I would like to also play with the Bluez DBUS API. I found the API guide
but would like to know if there is anything special
config entries I need to make inside the DBUS config file. Can someone
point me to the proper DBUS config file for Bluez to
function properly?

thanks.

Mark

Attachments:
(No filename) (392.00 B)
(No filename) (461.00 B)
(No filename) (345.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Claudio Takahasi

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] DBUS and Bluez

On 3/8/07, Mark S. Townsley <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I read that Bluez hcid requires DBUS to be up and running to function
> properly. Is that correct?
>
> I would like to also play with the Bluez DBUS API. I found the API guide
> but would like to know if there is anything special
> config entries I need to make inside the DBUS config file. Can someone
> point me to the proper DBUS config file for Bluez to
> function properly?
>
> thanks.
>

> Mark

Hi Mark,

Just check if the file utils/daemon/bluetooth.conf is in the following
directory: /etc/dbus-1/system.d/

BR,
Claudio.

Claudio Takahasi