2007-05-23 05:54:15

by Voni Hakau

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluez-utils dependencies

Hello.

I decided to dump version 2.25 as Marcel recommended and fight
my way with d-bus on my embedded.

So i'm going to try to build bluez-utils 3.10.1 on my platform.

I wanted to ask -

Are there more dependencies apart from d-bus (i saw HAL ?)?

Thank You
H.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluez-utils dependencies

Hi Voni,

> I decided to dump version 2.25 as Marcel recommended and fight
> my way with d-bus on my embedded.
>
> So i'm going to try to build bluez-utils 3.10.1 on my platform.
>
> I wanted to ask -
>
> Are there more dependencies apart from d-bus (i saw HAL ?)?

you can have more, but D-Bus is the only real dependency. All the others
are optional.

Regards

Marcel