2007-09-19 08:00:58

by Voni Hakau

Subject: [Bluez-users] command line pairing ? a2dp ?

Hello list,

I am looking for a way to accomplish pairing without
GUI. is there a way to do that ?

In addition is there a way to test a2dp playing in command line ?

Thanks alot,
Voni.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] command line pairing ? a2dp ?

Hi Voni,

> I am looking for a way to accomplish pairing without
> GUI. is there a way to do that ?

you have to write you own passkey agent that uses non-UI. Look at
passkey-agent.c for an example.

> In addition is there a way to test a2dp playing in command line ?

Yes. The tool is called aplay :) The wiki has examples.

Regards

Marcel