2008-08-30 07:18:37

by Voni Hakau

Subject: [Bluez-users] no one here uses OPP/FTP ?

hi people,

do you use OPP or FTP profiles using Bluez ?

Can you please tell how ? which package do you use ?

I'm looking for simple, command line, ftp/opp profiles, client and
server, for embedded system...

thank you
voni

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] no one here uses OPP/FTP ?

Hi Voni,

> do you use OPP or FTP profiles using Bluez ?
>
> Can you please tell how ? which package do you use ?
>
> I'm looking for simple, command line, ftp/opp profiles, client and
> server, for embedded system...

all of them are based on OpenOBEX and it includes demo clients by
itself. Also obexd and obex-data-server might be a good choice for you.
Especially the obexd will be interesting since it is heavily developed
at the moment and besides Bluetooth, it should also support USB OBEX
gadgets at some point in the future. I give obexd my blessing for a
server on embedded systems. It also suppose to be part of the next Maemo
development platform.

Regards

Marcel