2005-03-31 06:02:58

by hariharan veerappan

Subject: [Bluez-users] Bluepin ERROR with RFCOMM

Hi,
we have bind the RFCOMM with bluetooth device using

rfcomm bind 0 <BD_ADDR> 1
binding was successful.

while connecting the device with RFCOMM we get error,
Cannot connect RFCOMM socket:

As per your mailing list, we checked the HCID dameon running state
and bluepin working status.

we found that bluepin is not working properly it returns ERR.

please advise to fix this
Thanks and regards
Hariharan.v.

by hariharan veerappan

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Bluepin ERROR with RFCOMM

Hi Marcel,
Thanks for your support on Obex ftp. But i am disturbing you agian
with the problem i am facing.

I have run the HCID, SDPD, OBEXFTPD and OPD daemon in the
OBEX server machine.
Then i have run the HCID, SDPD , OPD daemon in the client machine.
I can able to send the file from client to server.

But when i try to get the file from the server. i am getting the error of

Browsing 00:0B:0D:33:DA:F9 ...
No custom transport
Connecting...bt: 1
done
Receiving /tmp/hci.h... failed: /tmp/hci.h
Disconnecting...done

When i watching the HCIDump information, i could able to find
out upto the L2CAP, SDP query ,L2CAP link for RFCOMM connection works fine,
while setting up the RFCOMM link for OBEX server gives the DISC
command.

I had provided the client side HCIDUMP information for your kind reference

< ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 11
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 7 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(d): UIH: cr 1 dlci 2 pf 0 ilen 3 fcs 0x9a
81 00 03
> HCI Event: Number of Completed Packets (0x13) plen 5
01 28 00 01 00
> ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 11
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 7 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(d): UIH: cr 0 dlci 2 pf 0 ilen 3 fcs 0x40
A0 00 03
< ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 8
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 4 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(s): DISC: cr 1 dlci 2 pf 1 ilen 0 fcs 0xb8
> HCI Event: Number of Completed Packets (0x13) plen 5
01 28 00 01 00
> ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 8
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 4 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(s): UA: cr 1 dlci 2 pf 1 ilen 0 fcs 0x92
< ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 8
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0040 len 4 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(s): DISC: cr 1 dlci 0 pf 1 ilen 0 fcs 0xfd
< ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 12
L2CAP(s): Disconn req: dcid 0x0040 scid 0x0041
> HCI Event: Number of Completed Packets (0x13) plen 5
01 28 00 01 00
> ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 8
L2CAP(d): cid 0x0041 len 4 [psm 3]
RFCOMM(s): UA: cr 1 dlci 0 pf 1 ilen 0 fcs 0xd7
> HCI Event: Number of Completed Packets (0x13) plen 5
01 28 00 01 00
> ACL data: handle 0x0028 flags 0x02 dlen 12
L2CAP(s): Disconn rsp: dcid 0x0040 scid 0x0041
< HCI Command: Disconnect (0x01|0x0006) plen 3
28 00 13

Thanks and regards
Hariharan.v.

On Apr 4, 2005 3:17 PM, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Hariharan,
>
> > Thanks for your support. i have brought uo n\my
> > bluetooth interface with
> > the RFCOMM.
> > Now i going into the Obex file transfer. is there
> > any bluez utility to test
> > the Obex and the Installation of Obex document.
>
> check programs like obexftp, obextool or the btobex and btftp from the
> BlueZ OBEX CVS repository.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Hariharan,

> Thanks for your support. i have brought uo n\my
> bluetooth interface with
> the RFCOMM.
> Now i going into the Obex file transfer. is there
> any bluez utility to test
> the Obex and the Installation of Obex document.

check programs like obexftp, obextool or the btobex and btftp from the
BlueZ OBEX CVS repository.

Regards

Marcel

by hariharan veerappan

Dear marcel,
Thanks for your support. i have brought uo n\my
bluetooth interface with
the RFCOMM.
Now i going into the Obex file transfer. is there
any bluez utility to test
the Obex and the Installation of Obex document.

Please advise

Thanks and regards
Hariharan.v.

On Apr 4, 2005 12:21 AM, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Hariharan,
>
> > we have bind the RFCOMM with bluetooth device using
> >
> > rfcomm bind 0 <BD_ADDR> 1
> > binding was successful.
> >
> > while connecting the device with RFCOMM we get error,
> > Cannot connect RFCOMM socket:
> >
> > As per your mailing list, we checked the HCID dameon running state
> > and bluepin working status.
> >
> > we found that bluepin is not working properly it returns ERR.
>
> use either the bind or the connect method of the rfcomm utility. If you
> bind then open /dev/rfcomm0 to connect. Check with "hcidump -X -V" for
> further problems.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann