2005-07-06 10:42:25

by hariharan veerappan

Subject: [Bluez-users] H5 3 WIRE UART Problem

Hi Marcel,

Actually we are using the Silicon wave Bluetooth device that is
compatible with the
BCSP when it configured for 3 WIRE H5 protocol.
As per our study on 3 WIRE protcol (H5 ) from bluetooth.org
specification. The H5 and BCSP seems to be almost same except the
protocol number and Initialization process.

we handled the Initialization process (SYNC and CONFIG) in hciattach.c.
As per the document, the device is in Uninitialized state. We have to
SYNC and CONFIGURE
in order to make the device into ACTIVE mode.

Please verify it and confirm us whether we are anything wrong,

The H5 3 WIRE UART Transport layer specification document is attached
for your kind
reference.

Thanks and regards
Hariharan.V

Attachments:
(No filename) (714.00 B)
HCI_Three-Wire_UART_Transport_SP_V095.pdf (81.49 kB)
Download all attachments