2005-10-04 06:15:01

by hariharan veerappan

Subject: [Bluez-users] Profile porting

Hello all,

Presently we are working in porting of Profile with Bluez stack.
Anyone please advise whether the Bluez stack contains the

Serial Port Profile, Head set profile.

If yes, Advise us regarding the documents location of Profile porting

Hariharan.V.

by hariharan veerappan

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Profile porting

Hello all,
If SPP profile support is present, please advise us to how to
implement and test it

Hariharan.V.

On 10/4/05, Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Hariharan,
>
> > Presently we are working in porting of Profile with Bluez stack.
> > Anyone please advise whether the Bluez stack contains the
> >
> > Serial Port Profile, Head set profile.
> >
> > If yes, Advise us regarding the documents location of Profile porting
>
> the serial port profile is supported, because we implement the RFCOMM
> protocol. For the headset profile you should take a look at the ALSA
> Bluetooth project.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann