2004-09-23 13:50:19

by zhu yong

Subject: [Bluez-users] which compile option need cross compile bluez-libs and bluez-utis?

hello,list
my host platform is redhat9 and x86. want to cross compile bluez-libs
and bluez-utils so that i can using bluez under arm platform.
I want to know which options need cross compile these package?
maybe these option is same, maybe have some howto artical?
any advice will help me !

best regards
yong Zhu

by Rolf E. Thorup

zhu yong wrote:

> hello,list
> my host platform is redhat9 and x86. want to cross compile bluez-libs
> and bluez-utils so that i can using bluez under arm platform.
> I want to know which options need cross compile these package?
> maybe these option is same, maybe have some howto artical?
> any advice will help me !

Ups, forget the link:

http://www.daimi.au.dk/~rolft/liwas/docs/CrossCompilingBluez.html

Rolf

by Rolf E. Thorup

zhu yong wrote:

> hello,list
> my host platform is redhat9 and x86. want to cross compile bluez-libs
> and bluez-utils so that i can using bluez under arm platform.
> I want to know which options need cross compile these package?
> maybe these option is same, maybe have some howto artical?
> any advice will help me !

I have actually written a howto for cross compiling to an Intrinsyc
Cerfcube (http://www.intrinsyc.com). It's an Arm based device so you should
have no problems following the guidelines.

Regards

Rolf