2006-02-28 15:51:07

by zhu yong

Subject: [Bluez-users] Help me! hciattach have no error msg, but hciconfig have no device msg.

Hi, everyone
I use one uare bluetooth device on my arm board. operation system is
uclinux, kernel is linux-2.4.24.
I use hciattach cmd. There have no error msg.but I use hciconfig to
display devices, there have no devices info.
I don't know why don't find device, any advice will help me!

In addition, I use the same hciattach cmd on my pc, hciconfig can find the
device.

Attachments:
(No filename) (381.00 B)
(No filename) (491.00 B)

by Erwin Authried

Hi,
is it the AT91M40800 that you are using? Which version of hcitools do
you use? There are a few patches required for non-mmu systems. How does
your startup script look like?

Regards,
Erwin