2007-06-21 20:41:13

by Luiz Siqueira

Subject: [Bluez-users] D-Link DWB-120M with Ubuntu 7.04

I'm trying to install this Bluetooth adapter in my computer without
success. I'm trying using this tutorial -> (
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luug-hn.org%2Fartikel%2Fbluetooth.html&langpair=de%7Cen&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
)

But I can't install the "bluez bluefw" in the Ubuntu because of a
dependence, the "hotplug". I believe that all Bluetooth files are
installed in my computer and looks like to me that "bluefw" is
obsolete. How can I install the firmware in my device?

Thanks about some help