2005-11-29 01:31:13

by oj ravadilla

Subject: [Bluez-users] Can't print with D600 phone

Can somebody help me with this... I have a samsung D600 phone. It works with
opp, but will not work with bpp. It is okay with get printer attributes and
then when I try to print the image it says processing error. When I try to
capture the transaction done The phone tries to connect to the printer again
and then the printer will ok response, and the phone will send sdp to the
printer and the printer will send the sdp response and then The phone will
issue the disconnect request in the L2CAP and the printer will response
disconnect in the L2CAP and then the LMP transaction starts to appear. And the
phone will not connect again to send the create job. I have notice that the
LMP version of the phone is version1.2 while the printer has LMP verison1.1.
The printer is using bluez-lib-2.22 and bluez-util-2.22. Can somebody tell me
whats the problem?

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Can't print with D600 phone

Hi Al,

> Can somebody help me with this... I have a samsung D600 phone. It works with
> opp, but will not work with bpp. It is okay with get printer attributes and
> then when I try to print the image it says processing error. When I try to
> capture the transaction done The phone tries to connect to the printer again
> and then the printer will ok response, and the phone will send sdp to the
> printer and the printer will send the sdp response and then The phone will
> issue the disconnect request in the L2CAP and the printer will response
> disconnect in the L2CAP and then the LMP transaction starts to appear. And the
> phone will not connect again to send the create job. I have notice that the
> LMP version of the phone is version1.2 while the printer has LMP verison1.1.
> The printer is using bluez-lib-2.22 and bluez-util-2.22. Can somebody tell me
> whats the problem?

what has printer to do with BlueZ. I am lost and have no idea what you
are talking about or trying to achieve.

Regards

Marcel