2007-08-20 18:34:05

by Dick Marinus

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] stale connections with input service (bluez-libs-3.14)

Marcel Holtmann <marcel <at> holtmann.org> writes:
> which kernel version is this. This is not suppose to happen. Have you
> tried a 2.6.23-rc3 kernel?
I'm using 2.6.22-gentoo-r4, today I've tried 23-rc3 twice but it seems to be
even more unstable! (Even the USB-HID had problems)

> Does the mouse always works? Maybe this is an issue with the
> authentication and encryption that are mandatory for keyboard. Which
> keyboard are you using? Which Bluetooth chip is inside it.
Most at the times, yes. The mouse sometimes gets "laggy" when the keyboard is
"stale". My keyboard is a standard logitech dinovo packaged as "Dinovo Media
Desktop Laser", is there a way to query the bluetooth chip in the keyboard?

Thanks so far,
Dick