2008-07-03 02:56:19

by Jui-Hao Chiang

Subject: [Bluez-users] scotest problem

Hi, the goal of my project is to open multiple SCO connections (for voice call)
from a single USB dongle to two cell phones.
Before doing that, I first want to try scotest in bluez-utils between two USB
dongles.
I am now trying to run Linux 2.6.23 with the following patches
(1) sco-flowcontrol
http://bluetooth-alsa.cvs.sourceforge.net/bluetooth-alsa/plugz/patches/sco-flowcontrol-v4.3.diff?view=log
(2) alternate setting patch
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.devel/12893/focus=12903

Does anyone have some experience for these two patches and scotest?
What kernel, hardware, and bluez-utils are you using?
Just want to know if anyone have done this before.

best regards,
Jui-Hao