2004-05-19 22:38:41

by David Wuertele

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: Are there ANY ultralight notebooks with built-in bluetooth?

Adam> Some ThinkPad X40 modules do come with internal bluetooth. And
Adam> it even works (without SCO support) in kernel 2.6.6!

I scoured the IBM website for any info about X40 internal bluetooth.
The only thing I found was an ultraport module. Is that what you're
talking about? I thought that to connect an ultraport device to an
X40 you have to use a USB adapter?