2006-02-01 22:39:25

by Gabriel Wicke

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: V270 mouse is Speedy Gonzales

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 22:22:52 +0100, Charles Bueche wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just got my Logitech V270, it worked out of the box. However, its speed
> is too fast. I can't find any way to make it go slower. Any hint from
> other users ?
>
> xorg.conf don't seem to provide anything in this area.

If it's your only pointing device the small config apps that both Gnome
and KDE offer might suffice. Not sure about generic per-device settings-
my laptops's touchpad has a section with speed modifiers in xorg.conf, but
that might just be a special feature.
--
Gabriel Wicke

by Charles Bueche

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Re: V270 mouse is Speedy Gonzales

Thanks,

meanwhile, I have seen that "Resolution" in xorg.conf does nothing good.

Charles

On mer, 2006-02-01 at 23:39 +0100, Gabriel Wicke wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 22:22:52 +0100, Charles Bueche wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just got my Logitech V270, it worked out of the box. However, its speed
> > is too fast. I can't find any way to make it go slower. Any hint from
> > other users ?
> >
> > xorg.conf don't seem to provide anything in this area.
>
> If it's your only pointing device the small config apps that both Gnome
> and KDE offer might suffice. Not sure about generic per-device settings-
> my laptops's touchpad has a section with speed modifiers in xorg.conf, but
> that might just be a special feature.
--
Charles Bueche <[email protected]>
http://www.netnea.com : your best source for ultra-geeks !