2008-05-28 17:13:19

by Tobias Koeck

Subject: calculte md5 sum?

I'm programming on a netfilter module and need to use the kernel md5
sum functions to calculate a md5 sum from some integers.

I'm still searching for a decent documenation (kerneli.org seems to be
down) and some example how to do it.

Has anybody an idea or a small example how to implement this?

Greetings and thanks
Tobias

2008-05-28 22:28:27

by Herbert Xu

Subject: Re: calculte md5 sum?

Tobias Koeck <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm programming on a netfilter module and need to use the kernel md5
> sum functions to calculate a md5 sum from some integers.
>
> I'm still searching for a decent documenation (kerneli.org seems to be
> down) and some example how to do it.
>
> Has anybody an idea or a small example how to implement this?

Start by looking at how others use it:

grep crypto_hash net/*/*.c

Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <[email protected]>