2009-05-04 10:58:28

by Aneesh Kumar K.V

Subject: Build error with latest e2fsprogs

Hi,

Finding the below build error with latest e2fsprogs. I guess you missed
a git add.

filefrag.c:43:27: error: ext2fs/fiemap.h: No such file or directory
filefrag.c:116: warning: ‘struct fiemap_extent’ declared inside parameter list
filefrag.c:116: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
filefrag.c: In function ‘print_extent_info’:
filefrag.c:124: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
filefrag.c:124: error: ‘FIEMAP_EXTENT_DATA_INLINE’ undeclared (first use in this function)
filefrag.c:124: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
filefrag.c:124: error: for each function it appears in.)
filefrag.c:127: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
filefrag.c:128: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
filefrag.c:129: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
filefrag.c:131: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

-aneesh

2009-05-04 11:41:52

by Theodore Ts'o

Subject: Re: Build error with latest e2fsprogs

On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 04:28:17PM +0530, Aneesh Kumar K.V wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Finding the below build error with latest e2fsprogs. I guess you missed
> a git add.

Whoops, sorry about that. Fixed now. (lib/ext2fs/fiemap.h just needs
to be a copy of the include/linux/fiemap.h from a recent kernel
source.)

- Ted