2014-01-10 11:58:38

by Jan Kara

Subject: Ext4 meeting around LSF

Hello Ted,

do you plan to organize an ext4 meeting around LSF? And do you plan it
during Collab summit or on Sunday before LSF? Thanks for answer in advance.

Honza

--
Jan Kara <[email protected]>
SUSE Labs, CR

2014-01-11 18:05:25

by Theodore Ts'o

Subject: Re: Ext4 meeting around LSF

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:58:34PM +0100, Jan Kara wrote:
> do you plan to organize an ext4 meeting around LSF? And do you plan it
> during Collab summit or on Sunday before LSF? Thanks for answer in advance.

Hi Jan,

Yes, the plan is to have it during the week, after the LSF during the
Collab Summit.

We'd love to have you there!

- Ted

2014-01-13 05:45:32

by Jan Kara

Hello,

On Sat 11-01-14 13:05:20, Ted Tso wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:58:34PM +0100, Jan Kara wrote:
> > do you plan to organize an ext4 meeting around LSF? And do you plan it
> > during Collab summit or on Sunday before LSF? Thanks for answer in advance.
>
> Yes, the plan is to have it during the week, after the LSF during the
> Collab Summit.
>
> We'd love to have you there!
Yeah, I'm planning the travel so I was asking before booking plane
tickets. I want to take part in the meeting.

Honza
--
Jan Kara <[email protected]>
SUSE Labs, CR

2014-01-15 16:20:31

by Ric Wheeler

Subject: Ext4 (and xfs and btrfs?) meetings around LSF

On 01/13/2014 12:45 AM, Jan Kara wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sat 11-01-14 13:05:20, Ted Tso wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:58:34PM +0100, Jan Kara wrote:
>>> do you plan to organize an ext4 meeting around LSF? And do you plan it
>>> during Collab summit or on Sunday before LSF? Thanks for answer in advance.
>> Yes, the plan is to have it during the week, after the LSF during the
>> Collab Summit.
>>
>> We'd love to have you there!
> Yeah, I'm planning the travel so I was asking before booking plane
> tickets. I want to take part in the meeting.
>
> Honza

Taking time to do this for ext4 (and xfs and btrfs) during the collab summit
would be great. I would definitely push to get our Red Hat people there.

Thanks!

Ric

by Darrick J. Wong

Has the date of the ext4 meeting been settled? I can attend as long as it's
not on Thursday, March 27th.

(Sorry, I've been on vacation for the past week or so. Well, still am. ;))

--D

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:58:34PM +0100, Jan Kara wrote:
> Hello Ted,
>
> do you plan to organize an ext4 meeting around LSF? And do you plan it
> during Collab summit or on Sunday before LSF? Thanks for answer in advance.
>
> Honza
>
> --
> Jan Kara <[email protected]>
> SUSE Labs, CR

by Theodore Ts'o

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 03:19:17PM -0800, Darrick J. Wong wrote:
> Has the date of the ext4 meeting been settled? I can attend as long as it's
> not on Thursday, March 27th.

We're curently negotiating the date. Eric can't make Friday, and for
some reason Craig isn't all that enthused about Thursday. We may end
up having to do it on Wendesday. Is there some Oracle-related meeting
on Thursday that would make it impossible for you and Mingming to attend?

- Ted

2014-02-10 23:45:12

by Darrick J. Wong

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 06:34:53PM -0500, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 03:19:17PM -0800, Darrick J. Wong wrote:
> > Has the date of the ext4 meeting been settled? I can attend as long as it's
> > not on Thursday, March 27th.
>
> We're curently negotiating the date. Eric can't make Friday, and for
> some reason Craig isn't all that enthused about Thursday. We may end
> up having to do it on Wendesday. Is there some Oracle-related meeting
> on Thursday that would make it impossible for you and Mingming to attend?

Yup, there's an HQ meeting on Thursday morning. Wednesday works for me.

--D

2014-02-11 13:28:49

by Lukas Czerner

Hi,

I am actually leaving Friday morning, so everything other than
Friday 28th works for me.

Thanks!
-Lukas