2002-03-27 02:31:42

by Chris Croswhite

Subject: Fwd: Exporting to Solaris with 2.4.18

Additionally, I have no problems with all the Linux boxes (both RH6.2,
and RH7.x). Also, I can see that the mounted point on the Slowlaris box
shows the permissions and group owenership of the remote drive. The
server logs show:

Mar 24 05:10:01 us002 rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from
192.168.1.76:625 for /home/customers (/home)

Am I am not sure what is happening. Any help is greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Chris