2002-04-23 12:26:42

by Tina Arora

Subject: Mount version???

hello friends,
section 4.1 of Linux NFS-HOWTO talks of mount program version of atleast 2.10m to use version 3 NFS..
how to check which mount version am I having ??
thanx
Tina

2002-04-23 13:01:11

by seth vidal

Subject: Re: Mount version???

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 08:26, Tina Arora wrote:
> hello friends,
> section 4.1 of Linux NFS-HOWTO talks of mount program version of atleast 2.10m to use version 3 NFS..
> how to check which mount version am I having ??
> thanx

mount -V

-sv

Attachments:
signature.asc (232.00 B)
This is a digitally signed message part

2002-04-23 13:13:41

by Alex Thiel

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 14:26, Tina Arora wrote:
> hello friends,
> section 4.1 of Linux NFS-HOWTO talks of mount program version of atleast
> 2.10m to use version 3 NFS.. how to check which mount version am I having
> ??
> thanx
> Tina

mount --version

by Trond Myklebust

> hello friends, section 4.1 of Linux NFS-HOWTO talks of mount
> program version of atleast 2.10m to use version 3 NFS.. how to
> check which mount version am I having ?? thanx Tina

mount -V

Cheers,
Trond